2. User or MEMBER are deemed to have been accepted the policies related to visiting internet sites and mobile applications, and/or using mobile applications by FITBEST and connected to FITBEST and/or becoming a registered member. FITBEST has always right to make operations such as corrections and update in "Privacy Statement" section in the internet sites connected to itself without prior notice in accordance with the feedback received through one of the contact addresses determined under the pages entitled
3. FITBEST shall not reveal all kinds of personal/institutional information and data sent by the Users through the internet sites and/or mobile applications by FITBEST or connected to FITBEST received in electronic environment to third persons. FITBEST, in their e-mail, SMS or telephone and communication activities, as regulated by law, can send permitted bulletins, can make permitted marketing, and can collect statistical data from these communication activities by using various tools and methods. FITBEST, declares and undertakes not to make communication activities outside the user's request, not to make marketing without permission, and provide tools for users to leave the system easily and free of charge. FITBEST shall definitely not share, sell or allow using the individual/ corporate data and information received to 3rd persons under any conditions except for the above described purposes regarding the collection of information.
4. FITBEST, for the identification of possible system problems in the internet sites by FITBEST or connected to FITBEST and the immediate solution for these problems, can save the users' IP addresses, other contact information and the saved data in the user account in social media when necessary and use these data for the above mentioned purposes. These data/ information can be used by FITBEST for the general identification of the users and produce an extensive demographic data. Internet traffic data saving obligations of FITBEST determined in Law No. 5651 and the connected legislations are also reserved.
5. FITBEST may provide links to other websites through the internet sites and/or mobile applications by FITBEST or connected to FITBEST. FITBEST can publish the advertisements, application forms, announcements, surveys of 3rd parties which had an agreement with. FITBEST may lead the Users through these forms, announcements, surveys and advertisers to websites / services / to mobile applications of the advertising or negotiated 3rd parties. FITBEST bears no liability in relation to any kind of privacy practices and policies of the third party web sites and / or mobile applications accessed through this link, and also for any visual, textual or any kind of content that they contain.
6. Personal/institutional information on User/ Member is regarded as all kinds of information used for the identification of user including name and surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, age, height, weight, health history, lifestyle habits, eating habits. FITBEST, unless otherwise specified in the hereby privacy statement, shall not disclose any of the personal / institutional information to non-cooperated companies and 3rd parties. FITBEST goes beyond the provisions of the hereby privacy statement and give information on users to third parties in the cases listed below. These cases are;
6.1. The cases that require legal compliance with the legislations in force and international agreement that are also effective in the domestic law.
6.2. The cases that fulfillment of the requirements and the implementation of the contract between FITBEST and its users,
6.3. In cases in which user information is demanded by effective administrative and / or judicial authorities for a survey or an investigation carried out in accordance with the procedural method.
6.4. In cases in which giving information is necessary for the protection of users' rights or security purposes.
7. FITBEST, with the hereby notification, undertakes to keep these received information absolutely private and confidential, accepts to them confidential as an obligation, and takes all the necessary technical, legal and administrative measures necessary for maintaining the confidentiality, preventing all or any part of the confidential information from entering the public domain, unauthorized use or disclosure to the 3rd parties and do its full share of work on this matter.
8. FITBEST can obtain the users' user information in the internet sites and mobile applications by FITBEST or connected to FITBEST by using technical contact files Cookies, and the information on application usage with IP or Social Media user account data. Technical contact files which are known as cookies are data files which are used and designed to have statistical information on how many people have visited the website with a temporal comparison, purposes of someone for visiting the internet site and the number of visits and the duration of the visit, and to help producing commercials and contents with a dynamic diversity from the user pages designed specifically for users. Users can always change the settings of their browsers if they wish not to have cookies placed on their computers or to receive alerts when receiving a file of this type.
9. The information demanded from the users that will respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys organized within the WEBSITE or Applications by FITBEST, can be used for direct marketing to customers, statistical analysis and to create a custom database by FITBEST and persons or institutions in cooperation with FITBEST.
10. FITBEST, can change the provisions of the hereby privacy statement when deemed necessary, provided that publishing in internet sites and/or mobile applications by FITBEST or connected to FITBEST. Changes made in the provisions of the privacy statement by FITBEST are deemed to have come into force on the date of the publication on the Website or Application.